Blood Count

Type: Keyphrase
Name: Blood Count
First reported 22 hours ago - Updated 22 hours ago - 1 reports

Celebrating champion blood donors | Photos

A SPECIAL group of Hastings residents were honoured this week for their selfless commitment to regular blood donation. A SPECIAL group of Hastings residents were honoured this week for their selfless commitment to regular blood donation. As a part of ... [Published Port Macquarie News - 22 hours ago]
First reported Jul 31 2014 - Updated Jul 31 2014 - 1 reports

LETTER TO THE EDITOR: In praise of our hospital

In praise of our hospitalOn June 25th my mother-in-law, (mom to me), was very anemic and required a transfusion of three units of blood to build up her iron. She was admitted to Desert View Hospital and spent three days there. I cannot say enough about ... [Published Pahrump Valley Times - Jul 31 2014]
First reported Jul 29 2014 - Updated Jul 29 2014 - 1 reports

Optical sensor device and image processing unit for measuring chemical concentrations, chemical saturations and biophysical parameters

Optical sensor devices, image processing devices, methods and computer readable code computer-readable storage media for detecting biophysical parameters, chemical concentrations, chemical saturations and blood count. In some embodiments, the image processing ... [Published Free Patents Online - Jul 29 2014]
First reported Jul 29 2014 - Updated Jul 29 2014 - 1 reports

United Blood Service In Need of Donors After Low Turnout At Battle of the Badges Drive

United Blood Services says it's concerned about its blood count after the Battle of the Badges drive came up short. This year, they were hoping for 1000 donors, but only received about only 600, and only about 500 of them were eligible to donate. Now, ... [Published WDAY - Jul 29 2014]
First reported Jul 26 2014 - Updated Jul 26 2014 - 1 reports

Reflections: Through suffering comes opportunity for redemption

Though we may not control the situation, we can control how we respond to it.Sean had not felt well for two weeks. He was tired and ran a low-grade temperature. His joints ached and his muscles were sore. At first he thought he had the flu, but he did ... [Published Portland Press Herald - Jul 26 2014]
First reported Jul 25 2014 - Updated Jul 25 2014 - 2 reports

Ube : Study Suggests Link Between Fukushima Radiation and Japanese Monkeys' Low Blood Count

Brandon Baker , EcoWatchTargeted News ServiceCLEVELAND , July 24 -- EcoWatch issued the following news:Reposted with permission from EcoWatch (http://ecowatch.com/2014/07/24/fukushima-monkeys-blood/)In addition to the area residents, cleanup crew members ... [Published 4 Traders - Jul 25 2014]
First reported Jul 24 2014 - Updated Jul 24 2014 - 1 reports

3 year old has high rbc, hct and hgb. Please help!

My daughter went to her 3 year check up a few days ago and got some blood work done. They have not called me back with her results yet, but I saw them on her medical chart online. It says that her red blood count, hct and hgb are all higher then they ... [Published HealthBoards - Jul 24 2014]
Entities: Blood Count, Pneumonia
First reported Jul 22 2014 - Updated Jul 23 2014 - 1 reports

Forum Post: Just finished chemo and how I'm feeling

A group for anyone affected by Hodgkin lymphoma to get together, ask questions, share experiences and support each other.Just finished chemo and how I'm feelingPosted by Larry89 on22 Jul 2014 9:21 AMHey guys, thought I'd just give a quick update with ... [Published Macmillan Cancer Support - Jul 22 2014]
Entities: ABVD, Blood Count, Pregnancy
First reported Jul 23 2014 - Updated Jul 23 2014 - 1 reports

FIR registered against illegal clinical lab

Excelsior CorrespondentRAJOURI, July 22: The police has registered a case against an illegally operating clinical laboratory in the town.A police spokesman said that action was taken on the complaint of local resident Advocate Ehsan Mirza and also on ... [Published Daily Excelsior.com - Jul 23 2014]
First reported Jul 21 2014 - Updated Jul 21 2014 - 1 reports

Kris Delmhorst - 'Blood Count'

Brooklyn-born, Massachusetts - based singer's new album is a collection of beautifully minimalist songs about moments of clarity in life, with a Folk/Indie Pop sound.Her first album after the birth of her daughter, she originally thought it would be a ... [Published ABC Online - Jul 21 2014]
First reported Jul 14 2014 - Updated Jul 14 2014 - 2 reports

Forum Post: RE: blood count too low

Hi SkycelloA gap of a few days while your dad's blood cells reecover shouldn't make any difference to the success of his chemo.  Glad to see from your profile that he's eating so well.best wishesIan ... [Published Macmillan Cancer Support - Jul 14 2014]
Entities: Blood Count, Blood Cell
First reported Jul 02 2014 - Updated Jul 02 2014 - 1 reports

Hep C From experience

Note: Hep C was due to being an IV drug user for many years. Was 3 years clean when I was diagnosed and am now 18 years clean and a Substance Abuse Counselor :cool:I was surprised there was not a lot of information posted here but wanted to share a few ... [Published HealthBoards - Jul 02 2014]

Quotes

"Between them they have made 4700 donations - which is more than 2000 litres of blood flowing from Port Macquarie to more than 600 hospitals around Australia" Mr French said
"This was about noon when I got bitten," said Ford. "About 7 p.m. I started getting chills, started seeing blue in my arm, running a fever."
"This first data from non-human primates--the closest taxonomic relatives of humans--should make a notable contribution to future research on the health effects of radiation exposure in humans" Professor Shin-ichi Hayama , of the Nippon Veterinary and Life Science University in Tokyo , told The Guardian (http://www.theguardian...
A Seven Seas spokesman said: "It’s hard to keep track and manage our diets day to day to ensure we’re setting ourselves up well, but there is clearly a trend of people avoiding many of the foods that can be of great benefit to health and well-being."

More Content

All (117) | News (90) | Reports (0) | Blogs (27) | Audio/Video (0) | Fact Sheets (0) | Press Releases (0)
sort by: Date | Relevance
Celebrating champion blood donors | Photos [Published Port Macquarie News - 22 hours ago]
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: In praise of our hospital [Published Pahrump Valley Times - Jul 31 2014]
Blood test may help prevent some birth defects [Published BootsWebMD - Jul 30 2014]
Optical sensor device and image processing unit... [Published Free Patents Online - Jul 29 2014]
Fall is prime time for brown recluse spiders [Published MyFox Birmingham - Jul 29 2014]
United Blood Service In Need of Donors After Lo... [Published WDAY - Jul 29 2014]
Three-Time Cancer Survivor Turned Chief Eternal... [Published EverydayHealth.com - Jul 28 2014]
I'm Not Mad - A Devotion [Published Examiner.com - Jul 28 2014]
Snatching Crumbs - A Devotion [Published Examiner.com - Jul 26 2014]
Reflections: Through suffering comes opportunit... [Published Portland Press Herald - Jul 26 2014]
In Vitro Anti-HSV-1 Activities of d-lenolate at... [Published Pro Health Network - Jul 25 2014]
Ube : Study Suggests Link Between Fukushima Rad... [Published 4 Traders - Jul 25 2014]
Monkeys in Fukushima Show 'Effects of Radiation... [Published International Business Times Australia - Jul 25 2014]
Fukushima radiation linked to Japanese Monkeys’... [Published Digital Journal - Jul 24 2014]
Forum Post: Metastatic Prostate Cancer - Treatm... [Published Macmillan Cancer Support - Jul 24 2014]
3 year old has high rbc, hct and hgb. Please help! [Published HealthBoards - Jul 24 2014]
Bordentown family organizes blood drive for 11-... [Published New Jersey Online - Jul 24 2014]
Fussy eating... grown-ups do it too [Published IOL - Jul 23 2014]
FIR registered against illegal clinical lab [Published Daily Excelsior.com - Jul 23 2014]
Forum Post: Just finished chemo and how I'm fee... [Published Macmillan Cancer Support - Jul 22 2014]
Is Low Testosterone Adding To Your Menopause Mi... [Published Vibrant Nation - Jul 22 2014]
Kris Delmhorst - 'Blood Count' [Published ABC Online - Jul 21 2014]
Boehringer Ingelheim's volasertib Phase II data... [Published Pharmacy Choice - Jul 21 2014]
Bereaved mom wins 8-year battle against doctor [Published Times of India - Jul 20 2014]
Downey woman joins fight against cancer [Published The Downey Patriot - Jul 18 2014]
Black Sox bat boy makes his return to ballpark [Published Portage County Gazette - Jul 17 2014]
Group Offers Support for Young Adults with Cancer [Published DCMilitary The Journal - Jul 17 2014]
What you should know about ticks [Published Moulton Advertiser - Jul 17 2014]
Chris is miles ahead in battle against cancer [Published Congleton Guardian - Jul 16 2014]
Speech: Public Health Association Māori Caucus Hui [Published Scoop - Jul 16 2014]
1 2 3 4
In Focus
Content Volume
Document Volume
Network
Network

Blogs

sort by: Date | Relevance
3 year old has high rbc, hct and hgb. Please help! [Published HealthBoards - Jul 24 2014]
My daughter went to her 3 year check up a few days ago and got some blood work done. They have not called me back with her results yet, but I saw them on her medical chart online. It says that her red blood count, hct and hgb are all higher then they ...
11 year old and blood tranfusions [Published HealthBoards - Jul 09 2014]
Hi there. I am new here. I am hoping I can get a wide range of opinions, suggestions and perhaps some experiences. I realize not all have experienced the same things but the more resources that are pulled together and advice with an open mind can eventually ...
Help family inherited hypothyroid negative results [Published HealthBoards - Jul 05 2014]
Can anyone please relate or help me understand my blood results, my neice is hypothyroid, and having been so I'll for so long and now living in malta, I have seen a doctor here, I went because I was sleeping the clock round, and so dizzy passing out sometimes, ...
Hep C From experience [Published HealthBoards - Jul 02 2014]
Note: Hep C was due to being an IV drug user for many years. Was 3 years clean when I was diagnosed and am now 18 years clean and a Substance Abuse Counselor :cool:I was surprised there was not a lot of information posted here but wanted to share a few ...
can anyone help me with mmy medication and test... [Published HealthBoards - Jun 30 2014]
Hi, I’m hoping some people can hopefully give me some advice please regarding treatment. My history: I’m 30, diagnosed with secondary adrenal insufficiency via an insulin tolerance test. I have borderline low hypothyroidism, low prolactin. No cysts. I ...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Contact Us
Sales
Support

Freebase CC-BY Some image thumbnails are sourced from Freebase, licensed under CC-BY

Copyright (C) 2014 Silobreaker Ltd. All rights reserved.
The selection and placement of stories and images on any Silobreaker page are determined automatically by a computer program.
The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Silobreaker.