Herning (Denmark)

Type: City
Name: Herning (Denmark)
Country: Denmark
Latitude: 56.130001
Longitude: 8.97
population: 30,329
First reported Sep 18 2014 - Updated Sep 18 2014 - 1 reports

Dujardin to 2015 DWB Stallion Show as a test rider

Horses International news:Charlotte Dujardin will in 2015 be test rider at Danish Warmblood Young Horse Championship (March, 7t and 8th).The British gold medalist and World Record holder is coming to Herning, and will help judging the young horses qualified ... [Published Horses Internacional - Sep 18 2014]
First reported Aug 27 2014 - Updated Aug 28 2014 - 1 reports

WEG dressage Grand Prix Special – what the riders said

in WEG 2014Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro. © PSV PhotosComments from some of the riders after the Grand Prix Special dressage test at the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.Charlotte Dujardin GBR (1st):  “It was a great ride and I was very happy with ... [Published HorseTalk.co.nz - Aug 27 2014]
First reported Aug 27 2014 - Updated Aug 27 2014 - 1 reports

FoodTech ’14 – the gateway to the European market

FoodTech ’14 will take place between 28-30 October in MCH, Herning, Denmark and is Northern Europe’s biggest trade fair for food production technology. After several hard years in the wake of the international financial crisis, the fair is now back at ... [Published New Food Magazine - Aug 27 2014]
First reported Aug 27 2014 - Updated Aug 27 2014 - 1 reports

Dressage, Para-Dressage Medals Awarded at 2014 WEG

Great Britain’s Lee Pearson (center) celebrates clinching the Grade Ib individual title with Austria’s Pepo Puch (left) taking silver and The Netherlands’ Nicole Den Dulk scoring bronze.Photo: Jon Stroud/FEIThe competition and festivities continued today ... [Published TheHorse.com - Aug 27 2014]
First reported Aug 26 2014 - Updated Aug 27 2014 - 1 reports

Danish experts and equipment heading to Iraq

The emergency preparedness authorities, Beredskabsstyrelsen, is sending a team of experts and equipment to northern Iraq today to assist with the establishment of a refugee camp.The aircraft carrying the gear and experts will fly to Iraq from Herning ... [Published Copenhagen Post - Aug 26 2014]
First reported Aug 26 2014 - Updated Aug 26 2014 - 1 reports

Regional Impact at FoodTech 2014

- 10:00DuPont™ Danisco® Ingredient Solutions for Dairy on Display at FoodTech 2014 28-30 October, Messecenter Herning, Denmark.DuPont Nutrition & Health will demonstrate the impact of combining its broad ingredient portfolio, global innovation networks ... [Published Noodls - Aug 26 2014]
First reported Aug 19 2014 - Updated Aug 19 2014 - 1 reports

Record para-equestrian riders for WEG 2014

in WEG 2014Australia’s Joann Formosa and Worldwide PB after winning Grade Ib gold at London 2012. © Liz Gregg/FEIRecord numbers of para-equestrian riders will compete for medals from Monday at the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in Normandy, writes ... [Published HorseTalk.co.nz - Aug 19 2014]
Entities: London, Silver, Competition

Quotes

"I do a lot of homework,” Graves said. “I spend a lot of time studying the top riders and I picture in my mind's eye what I'm trying to do when I'm in the saddle. I shut out what's going on around us and just concentrate on trying to reflect what I've seen them do."
...of European dairy in growing export markets outside the EU," says Signe Causse, Strategic Marketing Manager, Dairy, DuPont Nutrition & Health. "By focusing on sustainable solutions that increase shelf-life and optimize process efficiency, with more advanced raw materials procurement and industrialized processes, European dairy manufacturers should be able to maintain their market share. That's where DuPont can help."
"I am ready to accept Marius out of humanitarian concerns" Mr Kadyrov wrote on his Instagram account, adding that they could "guarantee to him good conditions and health care" and that he wanted to avoid another...

More Content

All (17) | News (9) | Reports (0) | Blogs (0) | Audio/Video (0) | Fact Sheets (7) | Press Releases (1)
sort by: Date | Relevance
Dujardin to 2015 DWB Stallion Show as a test rider [Published Horses Internacional - Sep 18 2014]
WEG dressage Grand Prix Special – what the ride... [Published HorseTalk.co.nz - Aug 27 2014]
FoodTech ’14 – the gateway to the European market [Published New Food Magazine - Aug 27 2014]
Dressage, Para-Dressage Medals Awarded at 2014 WEG [Published TheHorse.com - Aug 27 2014]
Regional Impact at FoodTech 2014 [Published Noodls - Aug 26 2014]
Danish experts and equipment heading to Iraq [Published Copenhagen Post - Aug 26 2014]
Record para-equestrian riders for WEG 2014 [Published HorseTalk.co.nz - Aug 19 2014]
Wicotec Kirkebjerg A/S is nominated for a DKK 9... [Published GlobeNewswire: Advertising News - Jun 25 2014]
Second giraffe facing death in Danish zoo spared [Published Telegraph - Feb 14 2014]
Ringkjøbing Landbobank’s announcement of the an... [Published GlobeNewswire - Jan 29 2014]
Fact Sheet for Handelsinvest Verden [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for Handelsinvest Danmark [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for Egetaepper A/S [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for EDB Gruppen A/S [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for Morso Bank [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for Bonusbanken [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
Fact Sheet for Boconcept Holding A/S [Published Able2Act - Jul 24 2008]
1
Content Volume
Document Volume
Network
Network

Press Releases

sort by: Date | Relevance
Wicotec Kirkebjerg A/S is nominated for a DKK 9... [Published GlobeNewswire: Advertising News - Jun 25 2014]
1
Contact Us
Sales
Support

Freebase CC-BY Some image thumbnails are sourced from Freebase, licensed under CC-BY

Copyright (C) 2014 Silobreaker Ltd. All rights reserved.
The selection and placement of stories and images on any Silobreaker page are determined automatically by a computer program.
The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Silobreaker.