Joshua Topolsky

Type: Person
Name: Joshua Topolsky
First reported Jul 28 2014 - Updated Jul 29 2014 - 1 reports

Zillow Will Buy Trulia For $3.5 Billion In Stock, Creating Largest Real Estate Marketplace In US

Online real estate market Zillow Inc. (NASDAQ:Z)  announced on Monday it has entered a “definitive agreement” to buy its competitor Trulia (NASDAQ:TRLA) for $3.5 billion in stock, making the prospective company the largest real estate website in the ... [Published International Business Times - Jul 28 2014]
First reported Jul 28 2014 - Updated Jul 28 2014 - 1 reports

The Bloomberg Media Digital Way: Talent, Talent, Talent

| DigidayBloomberg LP seems to have it all: a lucrative financial terminalbusiness, a wire service and a series of media properties that spantelevision, radio and print. One thing it doesn’t have? A Web-friendly,mainstream digital presence.For Bloomberg ... [Published Editor & Publisher - Jul 28 2014]
First reported Jul 26 2014 - Updated Jul 26 2014 - 1 reports

Bloomberg Names Joshua Topolsky Editor – Bloomberg Digital and Chief Digital Content Officer

-Bloomberg Media Group CEO Justin B. Smith today announced that Joshua Topolsky has been named Editor - Bloomberg Digital and Chief Digital Content Officer, responsible for overseeing all of Bloomberg's consumer digital content efforts. Topolsky will ... [Published Noodls - Jul 26 2014]
First reported Jul 25 2014 - Updated Jul 26 2014 - 1 reports

The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins Bloomberg

The online tech journalist is moving to the business and financial news firm to spearhead new digital projectsJournalists move from publication to publication all the time, but it's news when an “online guy” moves to a more “traditional” company instead ... [Published The Wrap - Jul 25 2014]
First reported Jul 25 2014 - Updated Jul 26 2014 - 1 reports

10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, GOOG, AAPL)

Business InsiderGood morning! It will be sunny and warm today and this weekend in New York. Let’s look at the news:Amazon’s earnings report was a disappointment to investors. Revenue was in line, but EPS was way below expectations, and it forecast a massive ... [Published Business Insider - Jul 25 2014]
First reported Jul 24 2014 - Updated Jul 25 2014 - 5 reports

The Verge’s Co-founder, Joshua Topolsky joins Bloomberg.

If you have been reading some technology news for a while, there’s this website called The Verge, which is known for publishing quality content. Joshua Topolsky, who co-founded this blog, under Vox Media, has quit the organization to join Bloomberg n ... [Published The 4Cast - Jul 25 2014]
First reported Jul 17 2014 - Updated Jul 17 2014 - 1 reports

Do Fonts Actually Matter?

On Android’s ever-changing quest to find a working typeface for all of its devices.Google recently announced a new version of its superfont, Roboto, designed to work on any Android device, from the tiniest watch to the largest tablet. Developing this ... [Published Pacific Standard - Jul 17 2014]
First reported Jul 08 2014 - Updated Jul 09 2014 - 1 reports

Everything you need to know about 'Planet of the Apes'

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is opening this week to critical acclaim. It's the sequel to 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the eighth 'Apes' film overall. Or to put it another way, it's "The Sequel to the Loose Remake of the Conquest of the ... [Published The Verge - Jul 08 2014]
First reported Jul 09 2014 - Updated Jul 09 2014 - 1 reports

Palm Pre beats the iPhone: first review

Move over, iPhone. You've had two years on top of the smart phone world. Now there's a touch-screen phone with better software: the Palm Pre.In a remarkable achievement, Palm, a company that was something of a has-been, has come up with a phone operating ... [Published WA Today - Jul 09 2014]
Entities: iPhone, HP webOS, Palm Pre
First reported Jun 30 2014 - Updated Jun 30 2014 - 1 reports

Late Night Talk Show Guests Schedule: Full Lineup For June 30 - July 4

Jimmy Kimmel and Chelsea Handler seem to be the only late night hosts with new programming this week.  ABCNeed to choose your late night entertainment? Unfortunately, it looks like many late night hosts are taking a whole Fourth of July week off. You ... [Published International Business Times - Jun 30 2014]
First reported Jun 25 2014 - Updated Jun 25 2014 - 1 reports

Watch The Verge Live after the Google I/O 2014 keynote!

Android THIS! Android THAT! Android THE OTHER! From smartphones to set-tops to our circulatory system, ogle wants Android everywhere. This is the press conference that tells developers what to do once Android is, in fact, everywhere. Join Joshua Topolsky ... [Published The Verge - Jun 25 2014]
First reported Jun 09 2014 - Updated Jun 09 2014 - 1 reports

Weekend News Round-up: The new digital arms race, a born-again Apple

;Just down the road from Google’s main campus here, engineers for the company are accelerating what has become the newest arms race in modern technology: They are making it far more difficult — and far more expensive — for the National Security Agency ... [Published Silicon Republic - Jun 09 2014]

More Content

All (21) | News (20) | Reports (0) | Blogs (0) | Audio/Video (0) | Fact Sheets (0) | Press Releases (1)
sort by: Date | Relevance
The Bloomberg Media Digital Way: Talent, Talent... [Published Editor & Publisher - Jul 28 2014]
Zillow Will Buy Trulia For $3.5 Billion In Stoc... [Published International Business Times - Jul 28 2014]
Bloomberg Names Joshua Topolsky Editor – Bloomb... [Published Noodls - Jul 26 2014]
Bloomberg Names Joshua Topolsky Editor – Bloomb... [Published Bloomberg Press Releases - Jul 25 2014]
The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins Bloo... [Published The Wrap - Jul 25 2014]
10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning... [Published Business Insider - Jul 25 2014]
The Verge’s Co-founder, Joshua Topolsky joins B... [Published The 4Cast - Jul 25 2014]
Josh Topolsky on Leaving The Verge and His Futu... [Published Mashable - Jul 25 2014]
Joshua Topolsky is Bloomberg's next [Published Politico - Jul 24 2014]
Verge Editor Josh Topolsky Leaving For Bloomberg [Published Yahoo! Malaysia - Jul 24 2014]
Verge Editor Josh Topolsky Leaving For Bloomberg [Published Atlanta Journal And Constitution - Jul 24 2014]
Verge EIC Joshua Topolsky will join Bloomberg [Published Poynter Institute - Jul 24 2014]
Do Fonts Actually Matter? [Published Pacific Standard - Jul 17 2014]
Palm Pre beats the iPhone: first review [Published WA Today - Jul 09 2014]
Everything you need to know about 'Planet of th... [Published The Verge - Jul 08 2014]
Late Night Talk Show Guests Schedule: Full Line... [Published International Business Times - Jun 30 2014]
Watch The Verge Live after the Google I/O 2014 ... [Published The Verge - Jun 25 2014]
Amazon's premium Fire Phone seeks to reverse An... [Published Apple Insider - Jun 22 2014]
Weekend News Round-up: The new digital arms rac... [Published Silicon Republic - Jun 09 2014]
Change Passwords This Week? How Many Times? [Published FOXBusiness.com - Apr 11 2014]
WSJ: Apple Gearing Up for September Launch of ... [Published Mac Observer - Jul 08 2011]
1
In Focus
Content Volume
Document Volume
Network
Network

Press Releases

sort by: Date | Relevance
Bloomberg Names Joshua Topolsky Editor – Bloomb... [Published Bloomberg Press Releases - Jul 25 2014]
1
Contact Us
Sales
Support

Freebase CC-BY Some image thumbnails are sourced from Freebase, licensed under CC-BY

Copyright (C) 2014 Silobreaker Ltd. All rights reserved.
The selection and placement of stories and images on any Silobreaker page are determined automatically by a computer program.
The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Silobreaker.