Luke Lewis

Type: Person
Name: Luke Lewis
First reported Jul 25 2014 - Updated Jul 25 2014 - 1 reports

Viral Video Dancing Old Man: Grandpa Throws Away Canes to Show He Can Still Dance [WATCH VIDEO]

When it comes to dancing, a viral video proves that age is just a number. An unnamed old man has captured the attention of viewers on the Internet because of the shared video of his dancing moves to the 1950s songs beginning with "Rock Around the Clock" ... [Published International Business Times Australia - Jul 25 2014]
First reported Jul 24 2014 - Updated Jul 24 2014 - 1 reports

Young cowboys relish life on Lehi ranch

LEHI — Tomorrow's cowboys have to start saddling up somewhere.For Luke Lewis, his two older brothers Owen and Will and his cousin Cael, that somewhere is at home at Lewis Livestock in Lehi.Luke, 3, has been on horses and mules almost before he could walk. ... [Published KSL-TV - Jul 24 2014]
First reported Jul 23 2014 - Updated Jul 23 2014 - 1 reports

The Queen tests positive for morphine, according to BBC news ticker pic.twitter.com/REv9cwnZhn — Luk

The Queen tests positive for morphine, according to BBC news ticker pic.twitter.com/REv9cwnZhn— Luke Lewis (@lukelewis) July 23, 2014( It was her horse .) ... [Published Deadspin - Jul 23 2014]
Entities: Luke Lewis, horse
First reported Jul 19 2014 - Updated Jul 19 2014 - 1 reports

Sharks circle but Cowboys gallop off

FOR a while it looked like the Sharks were ready to produce their third miracle comeback in the space of a month, before the Cowboys pulled away to win 36-18 at Remondis Stadium last night.Second-half tries to Michael Morgan, Glenn Hall and Johnathan ... [Published Gatton Star - Jul 19 2014]
First reported Jul 13 2014 - Updated Jul 14 2014 - 1 reports

Knights down Jets to keep finals dream alive

NEWCASTLE put two points between themselves and the wooden spoon and kept their faint play-off hopes flickering with a gutsy 31-18 comeback win against Cronulla at Remondis Stadium on Sunday. NEWCASTLE put two points between themselves and the wooden ... [Published Newcastle Herald - Jul 13 2014]
First reported Jul 09 2014 - Updated Jul 09 2014 - 1 reports

Sharkies will strike for third straight win

GIANT killers Cronulla hope the scalps keep coming when they tackle Newcastle Knights at 3pm on Sunday at Remondis Stadium. GIANT killers Cronulla hope the scalps keep coming when they tackle Newcastle Knights at 3pm on Sunday at Remondis Stadium. Fresh ... [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 09 2014]
First reported Jul 08 2014 - Updated Jul 08 2014 - 1 reports

The Big Question: What is the Future of Online Journalism?

| WiredLuke Lewis, Editor, BuzzFeed UK"Thanks to a slew of new entrants, the future of journalism onlinelooks competitive, high quality and well funded. Not long ago, manypeople thought of digital news as a race to the bottom: we'd end upwith nothing ... [Published Editor & Publisher - Jul 08 2014]
First reported Jul 07 2014 - Updated Jul 07 2014 - 1 reports

New coach at helm for Sharks victory

JAMES Shepherd, the new caretaker coach of the Sharks, played for the Sydney Roosters in the 1990s. JAMES Shepherd, the new caretaker coach of the Sharks, played for the Sydney Roosters in the 1990s. He took over last week after Peter Sharp, who stood ... [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 07 2014]
First reported Jul 04 2014 - Updated Jul 04 2014 - 1 reports

Blues to meet Queensland head-on

NEW South Wales prop Aaron Woods has laughed off suggestions the Blues would be nervous against a Queensland forward pack out for blood in Origin game three in Brisbane on Wednesday night."No way in the world - I love it. I'll put my body in front of ... [Published Byron Shire News - Jul 04 2014]
First reported Jul 03 2014 - Updated Jul 03 2014 - 1 reports

Truck Hauling Corn Tips Over on I-390 in Dansville

A tractor trailer hauling corn flipped Wednesday evening in Dansville.According to Livingston County Sheriff's deputies, a car merging onto Interstate 390 at Exit 4 forced the truck off the highway.Deputies said Luke Lewis, 32, of Naples was distracted ... [Published YNN Rochester - Jul 03 2014]
Entities: Corn, Luke Lewis, Naples
First reported Jul 01 2014 - Updated Jul 02 2014 - 2 reports

Buzzing Blues target Origin whitewash

A burning desire to whitewash arguably the greatest-ever rugby league team is behind NSW players' intensity ahead of the third State of Origin game.After eight successive series losses, the Blues head to Brisbane for the July 9 encounter at Suncorp Stadium ... [Published Special Broadcasting Service - Jul 02 2014]
First reported Jul 01 2014 - Updated Jul 01 2014 - 1 reports

Sharks, Dragons stars in Blues jumpers for Origin III

Gallen will play prop and lead the team and Lewis will be an interchange player.Paul Gallen and Luke Lewis from Cronulla Sharks and Josh Dugan and Trent Merrin from St George Illawarra Dragons have been named in the NSW side for State of Origin III on ... [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 01 2014]

Quotes

"every origin game is a moment in history for yourself, family, friends" Lewis said

More Content

All (45) | News (42) | Reports (0) | Blogs (2) | Audio/Video (0) | Fact Sheets (0) | Press Releases (0)
sort by: Date | Relevance
Viral Video Dancing Old Man: Grandpa Throws Awa... [Published International Business Times Australia - Jul 25 2014]
Young cowboys relish life on Lehi ranch [Published KSL-TV - Jul 24 2014]
Gay kiss and Scottie dogs lead for buzz at Comm... [Published The Drum - Jul 24 2014]
Gallen to miss Panthers clash [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 23 2014]
The Queen tests positive for morphine, accordin... [Published Deadspin - Jul 23 2014]
Sharks circle but Cowboys gallop off [Published Gatton Star - Jul 19 2014]
How journalism can survive the latest great dis... [Published Press Gazette - Jul 16 2014]
Knights down Jets to keep finals dream alive [Published Newcastle Herald - Jul 13 2014]
New South Wales player ratings from 32-8 State ... [Published Fanatix - Jul 10 2014]
State of Origin III: How we rated NSW players [Published Gympie Times - Jul 09 2014]
Sharkies will strike for third straight win [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 09 2014]
State of Origin: Game three player ratings [Published ABC Online - Jul 09 2014]
As It Happened: State of Origin III [Published ONE News - Jul 09 2014]
Torquay Academy Bounce Back to become South Dev... [Published Torquay Herald Express - Jul 08 2014]
The Big Question: What is the Future of Online ... [Published Editor & Publisher - Jul 08 2014]
New coach at helm for Sharks victory [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 07 2014]
Blues to meet Queensland head-on [Published Byron Shire News - Jul 04 2014]
Google goes down: Desktop users hit by search e... [Published IT Pro UK - Jul 04 2014]
NRL: Round 17 preview [Published ONE News - Jul 03 2014]
Truck Hauling Corn Tips Over on I-390 in Dansville [Published YNN Rochester - Jul 03 2014]
Buzzing Blues target Origin whitewash [Published Special Broadcasting Service - Jul 02 2014]
RugbyL: NSW team for third Origin game [Published GlobalPost - Jul 01 2014]
Daly Cherry-Evans named in State of Origin III [Published Noodls - Jul 01 2014]
NSW ready for punches at Suncorp [Published Brisbane Times - Jul 01 2014]
Sharks, Dragons stars in Blues jumpers for Orig... [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jul 01 2014]
Morris courage sets Origin tone for NSW [Published Brisbane Times - Jul 01 2014]
Knight James McManus earns State of Origin 2014... [Published Newcastle Herald - Jul 01 2014]
Gallery: Gallen leads through example [Published St George & Sutherland Shire Leader - Jun 24 2014]
Manly extends sorry Sharks' miserable run [Published ABC Online - Jun 21 2014]
Announcing the agenda for the next news:rewired [Published Journalism.co.uk - Jun 20 2014]
1 2
In Focus
Content Volume
Document Volume
Network
Network

Blogs

sort by: Date | Relevance
Awkward Fact Check of the Week [Published Guy Fawkes' blog - May 15 2014]
These are the people funding UKIP’s election campaign buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/th… — Luke Lewis (@lukelewis) May 15, 2014 @ flashboy @ lukelewis @ jimwaterson er, Birley was mauled by a tiger while a kid and Wheeler was shot in the face on National ...
Buzzfeed staffs up as it lays claim to 16m UK u... [Published Media: Greenslade | guardian.co.uk - Feb 07 2014]
Buzzfeed is boosting its British editorial staff with the hiring of Richard James, deputy online editor at Metro.co.uk, as news editor. His appointment takes Buzzfeed's London-based team up to 16, having been launched last March by a staff of just ...
1
Contact Us
Sales
Support

Freebase CC-BY Some image thumbnails are sourced from Freebase, licensed under CC-BY

Copyright (C) 2014 Silobreaker Ltd. All rights reserved.
The selection and placement of stories and images on any Silobreaker page are determined automatically by a computer program.
The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Silobreaker.