Publication: Reporter

First reported Jul 28 2014 - Updated Jul 28 2014 - 1 reports

Letter: Do we ever learn?

Awhile ago I went out with some friends to eat. Although the site was both a bar and restaurant, and a nice place, it, once again, offered me an opportunity to watch behaviors change as the drinking picked up.It brought me back to my teaching days and ... [Published Reporter - Jul 28 2014]
First reported Jul 28 2014 - Updated Jul 28 2014 - 1 reports

Ramirez column, Part 2: Goodbye sweet boat

Editor’s note: This is part two of a two-part series by Tom Ramirez on a boat he attempted to build as a child. Part one appeared last month on this page.Well. After the tar explosion, my brothers and I worked for two days cleaning walls — our garage ... [Published Reporter - Jul 28 2014]
First reported Jun 25 2014 - Updated Jun 25 2014 - 1 reports

Keeping on Track in North Fond du Lac

Village• North Fond du Lac Optimist Club will park a trailer to collect aluminum cans for the “Save the Pool” fund on the first and third Saturdays at PDQ, 400 Prospect Ave.• Oakgreen Golf Course is sponsoring a free Summer Youth Golf Program for children ... [Published Reporter - Jun 25 2014]
First reported Jun 25 2014 - Updated Jun 25 2014 - 1 reports

Fond du Lac and Area Business News & Notes

• Gov. Scott Walker met with about 200 employees when he stopped by Michels Corporation in Brownsville June 20. Walker discussed efforts to create jobs in Wisconsin and trumpeted Michels Corporation as a local success story. Michels Corporation is the ... [Published Reporter - Jun 25 2014]
First reported Jun 23 2014 - Updated Jun 23 2014 - 1 reports

Last batch of 'Drakengard 3' downloads released

“Drakengard 3” players can now complete their inventory.Developer Square Enix unveiled the last batch of downloadable content. More than 30 downloadable items are now available, according to the developer.Downloadable content includes packages that were ... [Published Reporter - Jun 23 2014]
First reported Jun 17 2014 - Updated Jun 17 2014 - 1 reports

'Final Fantasy Type-0', 'Agito' coming to North America

North American fans who have been waiting years for two “Final Fantasy” games are about to have their wish granted.Square Enix announced that “Final Fantasy Type-0” and “Final Fantasy Agito” will be released for American players.Originally released for ... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
First reported Jun 17 2014 - Updated Jun 17 2014 - 2 reports

Storms topple trees, cause power outages overnight in FDL area

Nearly 900 customers lost power as strong thunderstorms rolled through Fond du Lac County Monday night.According to Alliant Energy spokesman Scott Reigstad, scattered power outages throughout Fond du Lac County were reported between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 ... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
First reported Jun 17 2014 - Updated Jun 17 2014 - 1 reports

Farmers Market moves to Main Street next year

The Saturday Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market will move to Main Street beginning with the 2015 season.The Saturday market currently is held in a government parking lot at the corner of Western Avenue and Linden Street. A Wednesday market is held at ... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
First reported May 28 2014 - Updated May 28 2014 - 2 reports

Name released of Dodge County man who died after being pinned under truck

JUNEAU — The Dodge County Medical Examiner’s Office has released the name of a Neosho man who died Tuesday morning when he was pinned under a large truck.Paul Kruck, 46, was pronounced dead at the scene in the Town of Ashippun by Medical Examiner P.J. ... [Published Reporter - May 28 2014]
First reported May 28 2014 - Updated May 28 2014 - 2 reports

WIAA softball: Springs spreads offensive wealth in win

Springs 8, New Holstein 1: The top-seeded Ledgers didn’t let up after a Kelli Schrauth home run in the first inning, totaling 13 hits as nine players had a hit out of 10 who had an at-bat against the fourth-seeded Huskies.Schrauth, Kenzie Waechter, Eleanore ... [Published Reporter - May 28 2014]
First reported May 15 2014 - Updated May 15 2014 - 2 reports

Green Lake's Heidel House is under new management

GREEN LAKE — Heidel House Resort & Spa in Green Lake is under new management.Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corp. announced Thursday that it has entered into an agreement to assume hotel management responsibilities effective May 14. ... [Published Reporter - May 15 2014]
First reported May 09 2014 - Updated May 10 2014 - 2 reports

Friday's prep roundup

Track & FieldLourdes Invitational: St. Mary’s Springs, Laconia and North Fond du Lac’s track teams took part in the Lourdes Academy Under-the-Lights Invitational in Oshkosh Friday night, where the Ledger boys and girls placed fifth and seventh, respectively, ... [Published Reporter - May 10 2014]

Quotes

"There is plenty of rain in the forecast this week," said National Weather Service Meteorologist Rudy Schaar. "Tuesday there's a 40 percent chance of rain with the chance of rain for the rest of the week through Saturday standing at 50 to 60 percent each day."
"The entire city of Platteville was without power overnight and there were several power poles down in Dane County which bore the brunt of the storm" Reigstad said
"I think that second might be done forfor a while," Haase said. "It's going to have a lot of water damage. Where that section starts that way will probably be out of commission."

More Content

All (210) | News (210) | Reports (0) | Blogs (0) | Audio/Video (0) | Fact Sheets (0) | Press Releases (0)
sort by: Date | Relevance
Ramirez column, Part 2: Goodbye sweet boat [Published Reporter - Jul 28 2014]
Letter: Do we ever learn? [Published Reporter - Jul 28 2014]
Keeping on Track in North Fond du Lac [Published Reporter - Jun 25 2014]
Fond du Lac and Area Business News & Notes [Published Reporter - Jun 25 2014]
Last batch of 'Drakengard 3' downloads released [Published Reporter - Jun 23 2014]
'Final Fantasy Type-0', 'Agito' coming to North... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
Storms topple trees, cause power outages overni... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
Power outages, downed trees in aftermath of sto... [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
Farmers Market moves to Main Street next year [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
Thunderstorm breezes through Fond du Lac County [Published Reporter - Jun 17 2014]
Family Farm [Published Reporter - Jun 16 2014]
Free family picnic hosted by Advocap celebrates... [Published Reporter - Jun 15 2014]
Hole-in-One Shootout winners barred from amateu... [Published Reporter - Jun 12 2014]
Parade, music to highlight North Fondy Fest [Published Reporter - Jun 12 2014]
Man who overdosed twice is charged [Published Reporter - Jun 12 2014]
FDL out & about [Published Reporter - Jun 11 2014]
Scott Street bridge to close for 10 days [Published Reporter - Jun 11 2014]
Fond du Lac and Area Business News & Notes [Published Reporter - Jun 10 2014]
Cher turns back time for Green Bay return [Published Reporter - Jun 10 2014]
Fond du Lac Weekly Construction Update [Published Reporter - Jun 09 2014]
Fond du Lac and Area Business News & Notes [Published Reporter - Jun 04 2014]
Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 [Published Reporter - Jun 04 2014]
Historic Fond du Lac home will be open for tours [Published Reporter - Jun 03 2014]
2015 GMC Canyon pickup offers versatility in a ... [Published Reporter - Jun 02 2014]
Grand giveback [Published Reporter - Jun 01 2014]
Fond du Lac County marriages [Published Reporter - Jun 01 2014]
WIAA D2 track: Waupun qualifies 4 for state, WL... [Published Reporter - May 31 2014]
Oakfield softball tops Lourdes to earn regional... [Published Reporter - May 30 2014]
Lomira softball falls to Horicon in regional final [Published Reporter - May 30 2014]
Waupun softball tops Plymouth to win regional [Published Reporter - May 30 2014]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
In Focus
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Content Volume
Document Volume
Network
Network
Contact Us
Sales
Support


Freebase CC-BY Some image thumbnails are sourced from Freebase, licensed under CC-BY

Copyright (C) 2014 Silobreaker Ltd. All rights reserved.
The selection and placement of stories and images on any Silobreaker page are determined automatically by a computer program.
The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Silobreaker.